“Years from now, when his time is finally up, he'll negotiate a better position for himself in Heaven. . . and St. Peter will sign.”
– Bob Lutz, Former Vice Chairman, General Motors
“Invariably, John had a knack for keeping his teams on track not only to arrive at difficult decisions but also to yield results his contemporaries and all whom he managed sought to emulate.”
– Kim Kurtz-Seslar, Engineering Group Manager, General Motors, USA
“Management by Encouragement is by far the most effective management style I experienced during more than 25 years of experience in the automotive industry.”
– Imelda Labbe, Head of Global Group, Aftersales, Volkswagen, Germany
“I have learned so much from John as he always leads by example . . . I have discovered a mentor, a leader, a business guru, and most importantly, a friend that I have learned to rely on and trust.”
- Paul Chedid, President, Paul Chedid Automotive Group, Paris, France
• How to identify 100 unthinkable ways to save in business
• How to grow - 51 actions to increase revenue
• How to end boring, controversial and toxic meetings
• How to get YES from the organization when they are thinking NO
• How to Manage by Encouragement
• How to keep teams together and on track
Learn More . . .
John Costin has held numerous executive positions in the automotive industry internationally, throughout Europe and in the United States. He is . . .